The all new Rob Allen Drop Barb Shafts solve a lot of the problems you get with majority of conventional slip tips. Its unique design gives it superior accuracy, penetration and range.
Its recessed barb, fixed on with 3 pins and an o-ring, allows the shaft/barb to remain low profile, stable and unmoving even when bumped. This design improves accuracy, range and penetration whilst also being very simple to use.
It also boasts over 200kg of load bearing capacity, shared between 2 heavy duty woven dyneema cords which reduces the tear through the fish and disperses the pressure on the fish itself, increasing your chances of landing your fish.
The edges of the barb itself are rounded off to again reduce any damage or cutting into the flesh of your fish.
- Hardened spring steel Rob Allen shaft
- Hand straightened and tuned
- High corrosion resistant coating
- Tricut integrated tip helps smash through scale and bone
- Auto release Stainless steel drop barb with rounded edges
- HD woven dyneema double line reduces load on the spear and barb and reduces tearing in the fish