By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement.
The words we, us, our, Fergo’s mean Fergo’s Tackle World Pty Ltd of 3D/145 King Street, Warrawong NSW 2502. The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Any amendments to this document will be posted in the online News facility and welcome page. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted in the online News facility. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
- GOVERNING LAW
- INTENDED USE
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- METHODS OF ORDERING
- ORDER PROCESS
- METHODS OF PAYMENT
- INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
- All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from Fergo’s Tackle World.
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- All material on our website are provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
- Due to changing market forces and other extenuating circumstances that affect product availability, and price stability we reserve the right to withdraw any product we advertise and change prices without notice.
- Information contained throughout the web pages and in our database is believed to be accurate and reliable at the time of publishing. There may be misprints, human errors or omissions. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice.
- Images displayed on this website should be regarded as illustrative and informational purpose only. The actual products are often not identical to the images.
METHODS OF ORDERING
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real-time pricing and information of our entire product range, It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- BY PHONE
Our customer service operators are ready to take orders and enquiries from:
9-5pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Monday to Friday
In Australia: (02) 4225 7233
International: +61 02 4225 7233
3D/145 King Street Warrawong NSW 2502
All phone or email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed Including GST or other taxes where applicable.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 24 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
For online orders, the accepted payment methods include credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express), PayPal and zipMoney. Fergo’s Tackle world reserves the right to perform checks on orders paid using a credit card, and photo identification may be requested for large value orders.
Fergo’s Tackle world reserves the right to perform checks on orders paid using a credit card, and photo identification may be requested for large value orders.
For security reasons, Fergo’s Tackle World recommends that orders greater than $500 are paid using either PayPal or zipMoney.
‘First-time customers’ with high order values (e.g. ~$800+) must pay via either PayPal or zipMoney unless prior arrangements have been made.
A payment is considered complete when the full amount has been paid and the funds have been cleared.
Fergo's Tackle World recommends using online payment methods for security reasons, however, we do accept credit card payments over the phone, with the same conditions as per above.
- Orders will only be sent within Australia. Orders within Australia will be sent through Australia Post for standard parcels or sent via Fastway for bulkier items. Orders less than $60 will have a $6.99 freight charge. Orders $60 or more will have no freight charge*.
- Orders are dispatched within 2 business days. Delivery times are estimated between 1 and 5 business days depending on your location.
- Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
- Final Delivery: All orders will only be delivered to a residential or business address within Australia and orders over $100 require a signature upon receipt.
- Insurance: All items sent are insured for free for loss or damage whilst in transit.
- We do not ship to third party addresses unless that address is known and can be verified by Fergo's Tackle World. Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. Fergo's Tackle World will make every effort to deliver on time.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts may be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery.
* Orders that contain heavy or bulky items will have $14.99 added to the freight charge regardless of the cart total.
Please report any damaged parcels immediately and retain packaging in case an inspection is required.
Unfortunately, we do not yet offer international delivery.
REFUNDS, RETURNS & WARRANTIES
- Damaged or faulty goods under warranty cover will be replaced or repaired by the manufacturer. No refund is given under any circumstances.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping and insurance cost involved in sending warranty claim goods back to Fergo's Tackle World. Fergo's Tackle World is not responsible for any parcel missing in transit when returning to Fergo's Tackle World.
- Returns can be made by the customer within 14 days of receiving the goods, as long as the item is returned in the condition it was initially sent and includes all of the original packaging. Items that show any sign of usage or damage cannot be refunded. Items damaged in transit will be taken up with the used delivery service
- Any incorrect, missing or damaged goods must be reported to Fergo's Tackle World within 24 hours of you receiving the delivery. If the item(s) received is not what was ordered then please do not open the sealed package in which it was sent. Any attempt to use the incorrect item(s) will be deemed to be an acceptance that the item(s) is a satisfactory substitute for the one that was ordered and no further claim can be raised thereafter.
PRICE MATCH POLICY
We at Fergo’s try our utmost to provide you with great deals and unbeatable prices, but it is hard to stay on top of it all the time, so if you happen to find a lower price on a stocked item from an Australian-based retailer, we’d be more than happy to match it! The matched price applies to the final competitor’s price*, inclusive of freight, taxes and other additional charges. *Does not include 'loss leaders’, ‘clearance’, 'liquidation' type sales or eBay sales.
Price matches can only be claimed in-store or over the phone, all our staff need is proof of the competitor's price and you’re laughing!
At the end of the day, it’s always good to keep the local businesses thriving rather than feed the massive companies. We pride ourselves on the fact that we’re a family owned and run business, and we show that through providing you with quality service and advice.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
© Copyright 2016 Fergo's Tackle World Pty Ltd