Restyled and resized, the Daiwa Tatula 100 reel is the smallest and lightest Tatula ever. Feather light and compact the Tatula is tailor-made for small hands and anglers who like a low profile reel that fits seamlessly in the palm of their hand. Made from alloy the Tatula's new lightweight, low profile frame has been lightened to optimise balance and performance but has lost nothing in strength and rigidity. Designed with versatility in mind and gifted with many of Daiwa's newest and most advanced baitcaster technologies, the Tatula 100 is a reel that'll appeal to many, and get used by plenty.
TWS leads the run sheet of designs, with its innovative pivoting t-shaped line guide delivering unparalleled casting performance and line control. TWS delivers unparalleled casting performance, reduces line noise and friction, and improves line control, reel stability and balance. A precision designed solid aluminium frame and gear side plates deliver maximum power, unrivalled durability and unrelenting strength, while the Tatula's ergonomically designed profile fits beautifully in the palm of the hand for ultimate comfort and control.
Daiwa's advanced gear design, Digigear, delivers its telltale precision, and combines with the new Air Rotation system to create a reel with impressive smoothness. Silky smooth on the crank and flawless under load the Tatula is purity and precision in true Daiwa style. Casting control has never been more refined or effortless than in the new Tatula, with Daiwa's legendary Magforce Z delivering ultimate control and precision. Magforce Z is seamless in design and flawless in performance for total casting control. Magforce Z adjusts easily to any skill level to control backlash and allows the spool to start up faster, and spin longer for easier and longer casts.
Setting the reel for optimum casting control has become easier with the Daiwa Tatula 100, with Daiwa's new Zero Adjuster eliminating the need to adjust the spool tension knob for optimum casting performance. Cranking performance is essential for control and power, and Tatula has it in spades thanks to its Swept Handle design. The 90mm handle delivers maximum cranking power, while its swept handle brings the cranking handle closer to the reel's centre of balance for increased balance, power and performance. Redesigned soft touch knobs complete the handle assembly and enhance control and comfort like only Daiwa can. Small and compact in size yet big and bold in looks, design, and performance the Tatula 100 is destined for greatness.
- Magforce Z Cast Control: The next generation of Daiwa’s magnetic anti-backlash system like Magforce V before it combines the best aspects of modern magnetic and centrifugal breaking, albeit with some slight differences. Unlike Magforce V magnetic braking is only applied at maximum spool speed, as a result it allows the spool to reach a higher peak speed and allows it to spin for longer. Magforce Z is considered to be best suited to longer casting pursuits and heavier weights.
- TWS: Daiwa’s revolutionary T-Wing System addresses the issue of traditional line guide/level wind systems constricting line flow by delivering a T-shaped line guide that is larger, wider and less restrictive. TWS allows line to exit freely from the spool with minimal line angle, minimal friction and constriction, thereby reducing line noise and backlash, and delivering more accurate and longer casts.
- U.T. Drag: A system that combines ultra smooth low inertia with ultimate fish stopping power. UTD combines advanced carbon washers, alloy and stainless steel drag plates with specially designed grease for ultra-smooth performance.
- Zero Adjuster: Thanks to the revolutionary SV-Concept, it is no longer necessary to adjust the Mechanical Spool Brake Knob when casting. Perfect Zero Adjuster setting is when the spool shaft is held without side to side spool play. Appropriate brake power adjustment is now fully manageable with only the use of the Magnetic dial.
- Digigear: Daiwa’s first generation of digitally engineered gear design ensures a perfect mesh between ultra-tough alloy drive gears and marine bronze pinion gears for optimized speed, power, durability and smoothness.
- CRBB: Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s CRBBs feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
- Infinite Anti-Reverse: Daiwa's advanced system that limits rearward backplay handle movement to almost zero for solid hooksets with less shock to the reel. The result is the elimination of handle slap-back and the unwanted release of line.
- Aluminium Body: Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allows strength and weightless to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals such as magnesium.
- 90mm Aluminium Handle
|Daiwa Tatula 100|
|Model||Ball Bearings||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Line Capacity||Weight||Add To Cart|
|TATULA 100H||7 (2CRBB); 1RB||5kg||6.3:1||PE3/120m||195g|
|Max Drag (kg)||5kg|
|Bearings||7 (2CRBB); 1RB|
Write Your Own Review
Each item in our online store is marked as either a 'Standard Item', 'Large Item', 'Oversized Item' or an 'In-store Only Item', each of which have their own shipping and delivery costs and characteristics stated in the table below.
|Standard Item||Australia Post or Sendle||$8.99 for orders under $60
FREE for orders over $60
|$8.99 regardless of how many standard items are ordered|
|Large Item||Courier||$14.99 per item||Maximum charge of $28.98 per order. Free shipping for all standard items!|
|Oversized Item||Courier||Contact us for cost||Can be picked up in-store at either of our two stores. Alternatively, contact us for delivery.|
|In-store Only Item||n/a||n/a||In-store pickup only regardless of size, weight and/or your location.|
For more details on our shipping click here
If you order an item online and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us either by bringing it to either of our stores, or by sending it back to our Warrawong store.
We also offer change of mind returns provided that you and the product meet our criteria for change of mind returns. See our full returns and refunds policy here.