The Daiwa Spartan Rod series brings Next Gen. X45 technology to offshore saltwater rods for the first time, delivering a range of technique-specific actions that outcast, outperform and outclass all others.
Next Gen. X45 takes everything to the next level, and is 25% more efficient than standard X45 technology, significantly reducing blank twist and distortion. With increased torsional stiffness, Spartan is able to resist blank twist during casting & jigging. This characteristic prevents the blank from losing stored energy during the cast, ensuring that every bit of force you put into your cast, is transferred through the blank and ultimately to your chosen lure, resulting in visibly longer casts and more responsive feedback.
Spartan rods feature HVF Nanoplus graphite blanks, 3DX carbon to increase lifting power and V-Joint to increase joint strength. Equipped with Fuji stainless steel SiC guides and Fuji reel seats.
- 3DX multidirectional cross-wrap: 3DX supports the lower power section of the rod by knitting densely packed carbon fibers in 3 directions to achieve a six wrap rectangular weave. Power through the blank under load is distributed evenly in all directions allowing it to maintain its profile and form. This process confines the rod’s power to the lower section of the rod, increases power, eliminates blank twist and collapse, all the while reducing angler fatigue.
- Fuji Guides: stainless steel frames with silicone carbide rings.
- HVS Nanoplus: Through the use of nano resin control technology in the blank construction process, Nanoplus allows for increased graphite density to be achieved within a graphite rod blank.
- V-Joint: Bias construction within the ferrule allows it to flex with the rod, eliminating the weak, unbending spot caused by ordinary ferrules. The result of this revolutionary technology is a multi-piece blank that matches the performance of one-piece blanks in flex, power and responsiveness.
- Next Gen X45: Developed to eliminate blank twist and increase power, X45 features a Bias Wrap Construction, left/right 45 degree carbon weave within the blank. X45 radically improves rod strength and durability by eliminating twist and preventing the blank from losing its round form. The elimination of this twist allows a lighter, stronger and more power and sensitive rod to be made.
Write Your Own Review
Each item in our online store is marked as either a 'Standard Item', 'Large Item', 'Oversized Item' or an 'In-store Only Item', each of which have their own shipping and delivery costs and characteristics stated in the table below.
|Standard Item||Australia Post or Sendle||$8.99 for orders under $60
FREE for orders over $60
|$8.99 regardless of how many standard items are ordered|
|Large Item||Courier||$14.99 per item||Maximum charge of $28.98 per order. Free shipping for all standard items!|
|Oversized Item||Courier||Contact us for cost||Can be picked up in-store at either of our two stores. Alternatively, contact us for delivery.|
|In-store Only Item||n/a||n/a||In-store pickup only regardless of size, weight and/or your location.|
For more details on our shipping click here
If you order an item online and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us either by bringing it to either of our stores, or by sending it back to our Warrawong store.
We also offer change of mind returns provided that you and the product meet our criteria for change of mind returns. See our full returns and refunds policy here.