One of the more popular reels in the Daiwa spin reel range receives an overhaul in 2018 with Freams experiencing the LT Concept makeover to elevate it to a new level of strength and performance.
Air Bail, Twistbuster II, Magseal, Air Rotor, an ultralight aluminium spool featuring Long Cast ABS, a redesigned line keeper, High Grip I-Shape knobs, and a super-sized ATD drag provide unmatched design and performance enhancements, while the heart of the reel, LT's new Tough Digigear delivers unmatched refinement, strength, and power.
- LT Concept - an evolution in design to suit the new generation of PE/braid lines for heavier line and drag capacity, stronger gearing, improved handling and increased performance.
- Magsealed Body - Magseal involves scientifically designed magnetized oil that forms a seal that reduces dust, water and salt intrusion into the body of the reel to increase its longevity.
- Tough Digigear - New generation Tough Digigear is 50% stronger than previous Digigear II thanks to increased diameter main gears combined with an increase in individual gear teeth size.
- Airspool ABS - our newly designed AL Airspool is up to 30% lighter than previous generations. The newly redesigned spool lip has improved overall castability.
- ATD - our ATD drag system is the best in the business. Reduced start-up inertia protects delicate and thin lines from the aggressive strikes of fish.
- Air Rotor- the innovative design and construction work to reduce weight, stress and flexing, whilst enhancing transmission of vibration and allowing the rotor to spin with perfect balance.
- Perfect Line Stopper- a larger rectangular flexible clip that can be used from all line angles and from light to heavy lines.
- Aluminium Air Handle- the new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and now up to 50% lighter!
- ABS Longcast - Compared to conventional spools, the LC-ABS has been shown to increase the average flight distance by approx. 5% due to its reduced weight and modified shape.
- Air Spool - Daiwa Air Spool/Air Brake is a spool and cast control combination that allows feather light lures to be cast with ultimate ease and performance.
- Air Bail - Daiwa’s innovative bail design features a hollow tubular stainless steel bail that delivers maximum rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Featuring a smooth protrusion-free design and construction line easily slides unencumbered along the Air Bail towards the line roller for trouble-free line control.
- Aluminum Body - Lightweight and incredibly strong, aluminium allow strength and weightless to be achieved without the cost and corrosion issues of other metals such as magnesium.
- CRBB - Lasting 12 times longer than standard stainless steel bearings Daiwa’s CRBBs feature specially treated stainless steel, and a protective shield on the bearing race that seals out sand, fine grit, salt crystals and other abrasives. The result is a longer lasting bearing that’s protected from the corrosive elements that destroy traditional bearings.
- Infinite Anti Reverse - Daiwa's advanced system that limits rearward back play handle movement to almost zero for solid hooksets with less shock to the reel. The result is the elimination of handle slap-back and the unwanted release of line.
- Machine Cut Handle - Our new handle design is slimmer, more compact, and 50% lighter.
- Screw-In Handle - Simplicity and effortless at its finest a screw-in handle features on our mid to high-end reels. Handle removal is as simple as backwinding the handle or forward winding for handle installation.
- Silent Oscillation - Silent Oscillation combines Digigear drive technology with dampening washes for noise-free operation. Increased durability and a reduction in reel noise are all achieved with Silent Oscillation.
- T-Knobs - T-shaped knobs provide optimum holding comfort and power for mid-range and heavy duty angling.
- Twist Buster II - The new and improved line twist reduction system takes line taming to another level with its tapered line roller enhanced to eliminate line twist like never before. More advanced and more equipped at reducing twist in fluorocarbon and mono than its predecessor, Twistbuster II is the answer to your line twist nightmares.
Write Your Own Review
Each item in our online store is marked as either a 'Standard Item', 'Large Item', 'Oversized Item' or an 'In-store Only Item', each of which have their own shipping and delivery costs and characteristics stated in the table below.
|Standard Item||Australia Post or Sendle||$8.99 for orders under $60
FREE for orders over $60
|$8.99 regardless of how many standard items are ordered|
|Large Item||Courier||$14.99 per item||Maximum charge of $28.98 per order. Free shipping for all standard items!|
|Oversized Item||Courier||Contact us for cost||Can be picked up in-store at either of our two stores. Alternatively, contact us for delivery.|
|In-store Only Item||n/a||n/a||In-store pickup only regardless of size, weight and/or your location.|
For more details on our shipping click here
If you order an item online and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us either by bringing it to either of our stores, or by sending it back to our Warrawong store.
We also offer change of mind returns provided that you and the product meet our criteria for change of mind returns. See our full returns and refunds policy here.