Designed with the inshore angler in mind, the Revo® Inshore low profile baitcast reel features an X2- Cräftic frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions. Dual anti-reverse gives you additional back up for those high pressure situations and the improved IVCB-6L (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system offers even more adjustment and castability with additional locking brake modules. Featuring an extended handle with large EVA knobs and the upgraded Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System the Revo Inshore fishing reel provides improved leverage and extreme drag pressures when fighting large inshore fish species.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon palm sideplate provides significant weight reduction while an aluminium handle side plate provides added strength and durability
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalleled smoothness
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Everslik™ coated pinion shaft and pawl creates a diamond-like coating which improves wear resistance while reducing friction
- DuraClutch design provides improved engagement and durability
- IVCB-6L (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system delivers precise external adjustments for a wide variety of baits while 6 internal locking modules allow anglers to easily fine tune and maximize casting distance
- Gull Wing sideplate design allows for quick and easy access to braking systems and the spool
- Infini IITM spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
|Abu Garcia Revo Inshore|
|Product Code||Braid Capacity (lb/yd)||Mono Capacity (lb/yd)||Drag Power (kg)||Gear Ratio||Retrieve Per Crank (cm)||Bearings||Weight (g)||Add To Cart|
|Max Drag (kg)||11kg|
Write Your Own Review
Each item in our online store is marked as either a 'Standard Item', 'Large Item', 'Oversized Item' or an 'In-store Only Item', each of which have their own shipping and delivery costs and characteristics stated in the table below.
|Standard Item||Australia Post or Sendle||$8.99 for orders under $60
FREE for orders over $60
|$8.99 regardless of how many standard items are ordered|
|Large Item||Courier||$14.99 per item||Maximum charge of $28.98 per order. Free shipping for all standard items!|
|Oversized Item||Courier||Contact us for cost||Can be picked up in-store at either of our two stores. Alternatively, contact us for delivery.|
|In-store Only Item||n/a||n/a||In-store pickup only regardless of size, weight and/or your location.|
For more details on our shipping click here
If you order an item online and it is not of acceptable quality or does not match the description, you can return it to us either by bringing it to either of our stores, or by sending it back to our Warrawong store.
We also offer change of mind returns provided that you and the product meet our criteria for change of mind returns. See our full returns and refunds policy here.